1. Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access.
2. Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures.
3.Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems.
4. Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services.
5. Contracting professionals for repairs as needed.
6. Ensuring that occupants are provided with proper utilities.
7. Monitoring building maintenance budgets.
8. Arranging for building improvements.
9. Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants.
10. Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in building science or civil engineering.
2. Having experience in the same field at last 3 years
3. Have a good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
4. Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
Apply for this Job